Wednesday, September 7, 2011

An expensive, but not bad day

I woke up a half hour late, no work today so no big deal, I had to get the bike to TSI for it's 15,000 mile service. Looking out the door it was pouring out, but I lucked out, it stopped just before I got on the bike. I cruised across 95 and up 32, 395, and 2 to 32. I made great time until I got behind a parade of slow moving cars at Franklin hill. From Franklin to Willimantic it was a crawl. Clear traffic I cruised the back roads around Willi and arrived at TSI. Dropped the bike off, and as service wrote it up the rain fell. It cleared up again and Rick and I went to breakfast before heading to his house where...I slept most of the day in that damn chair of his.

At around 4:30 it started raining and we headed back to TSI . They did the service and found two bolts on the trans loose and one on the exhaust, they also found a nail in my tire, my rear tire, my new rear tire. The front tire is at 4/32 so it couldn't have been that one. I put on my rain gear and me and my new tire headed home, With the rain suit on you knew it wouldn't rain all the way home. Put the bike away, walked inside, took off the gear and it started pouring. Just another normal day.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment