Thursday, December 27, 2012

Year Book !!!

The 2012 Beard in the Wind, Volume 1, first half year, Jan 1st 2012 to June 30 2012 is ready for publishing. I ordered the Clubs copy today. If anyone is interested in having a copy, let me know. The price for Volume 1 is $122.00, including tax and shipping.  I will need payment up front.

Also a note:
If anyone is interested in previous years of the blog, I can have them made for you. If you let me know the date range you are interested in and I can get you a quote. Copies can be ordered in hard or soft cover, and in black and white or in color.
****************************************************


ADD ON !!!!Volume 2 is ready for publishing, I ordered the Clubs copy. If you are interested in volume two, July through December. Let me know. The price for volume two is $138.00.  It has a sexy black cover.


klay

No comments:

Post a Comment