Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's who can I BUST ON time

There are times at work where I can't think of a thing to blog. Sooooooooooo, I just start thinking "Who is out there I can bust on?" Well not spending much time with each and everyone of you I don't get to see what you have for material to work with. Lucky for me...I have two members who work at the same place I do....and there is usually something to work with....So...

As I said the other day I made a trip over to Ocean State Harley Davidson Friday, because Charlene needed a little work, (or a diaper), while I was there I picked up a little something for my office. You see at work, I have no place top hang a jacket. I used to have one of those "Drunkin Octopus wants to fight" coat hangers but the problem is it mounted to the sheet rock. Sheet rock works good for holding a regular jacket but a leather coat weighs a little more, add a vest and some chaps and the stuff is on the floor, there are two screw holes in the wall, and the octopus is flopping around looking for water. So I bought a Pewter Harley Shield coat hanger...


I asked Sandwich, a certified high end vehicle Technician if he would be kind enough to drill the holes for it. Sandwich said he would take care of it for me. So he came in, marked the drill spots and left....That was last Friday.  On Saturday he drilled the holes and put the three screws in. Three Screws...Three....3. Well let's say 2 1/2 because he got one half in and crooked. It would go no further. he told me about it on Sunday...Monday I came in and saw it, figuring it was stripped and wedged I said, It's a shame we just can't take that bunged up screw out. Sandwich replied, that would be no problem and he would take care of it. That was Monday...  Tuesday came and went... today is Wednesday....Do you realize it's almost time for another weekly meeting? That's right...tomorrow is Thursday.



                   

No comments:

Post a Comment