Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bub and I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas


Bub and I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas, and a healthy New Year. A prayer goes out to the families in Newtown, may they find peace and healing, God bless them.

Yes, we have missed everyone of our Club Brothers and Sisters, but we think of you often. It is kind of a healing power that you give us. You stood by our side last year when I had cancer. Once again, I have cancer and chemotherapy started today. This one should be a snap, I'm a pro now!

Last week, Boston Hospital called Bub, told him to be at the hospital no later than 8am yesterday, and bring your support group. So, Keith, Brett (our Grandson) and myself, took Bub up. It was another "see how fast you can get your support group together and get here" routine, but they gave a weeks notice. Anyway, the doctor and Bub talked, we all talked. I was a little upset with him, but I understand his frustration. Really upset that the doctor thought I wouldn't be able to take care of Bub. All that's history now. They called Bub today and told him that he was being placed on the lung transplant list and if he received a call, we need to haul ass!

This has been one year, I do not want to repeat. But with all the extended family that we have, I am sure we will make it, all the way.

God bless all of you,
Thank you
Karen and Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment