Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Traveling can be wonderful

Traveling affords a person to see new things, discover new sights, new places. Scenery not available where you live or within a short ride. 
You also get to meet new people and see, first hand, the local customs.

Some customs and dress my seem strange to those not used to them,     I give you, as an example, Sturgis, North Dakota. I agree, it may seem strange at first, but just remember, we may seem as strange to them as they seem to us.




Of course, out of all these customs, I find the next one the strangest, clothe-less people being painted to cover their more...personal areas.

From what I understand, that guy's vest and shirt are painted on.

Another note on the above photo...

Has anyone looked in the window?

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment