Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Images to Induce thought

Have you ever seen an image and have it kick off a plethora of thoughts? Just the simple act of looking at a photo or painting and the next thing you know your mind is racing away. The thoughts could lead anywhere, memories of a childhood visit, dreams of somewhere you would wish to be. Perhaps the thoughts may lead to wondering what a place looked like when it was in it's heyday, or simply how things have changed. 

I add the following photos with this in mind...take a look at them, study them, let your mind wander, let it explore possibilities....











I look at these photos and I think, I  contemplate them, and I come up with one thought...

What...for any reason...whatsoever...would a "Rock Crawler" be doing on Cape Cod?

There are no Rocks on Cape Cod!!!!

And yet...A rock crawler is there, 
waiting to get picked up today.

It's beyond me...

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment