Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nationality

I always thought Harley Davidson was an American Company, You know..."Made in America" Then they tell me some of the parts in the newer bikes are Japanese. I know allot of the accessories are Kuryakyn. So I guess the bike is Amer-asian. OK..I can handle that. But...

My Limited seems to be Swiss. 
You know "Made in Switzerland". 

Let me tell you why, My bike has turned Neutral. So I am assuming it takes no sides, I say this because I have all new gears in the bike. I use to have 1st, Neutral, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth. But I was riding home on I-95 the other day and found I was in Sixth Neutral, Or could in be Neutral Sixth. Anyway I found I now have Neutral 1st, Neutral Second...you get the point. No matter what gear I am in the bike says Neutral. In Sixth gear in indicates 6 and N.  Now I know it wasn't just neutral because I was still doing .... lets say slightly above the speed limit and the engine wasn't over reving. 

A trip to the shop determined that I was correct. It isn't in Neutral.  Duh-Uh.

They believe it has a pinched wire somewhere so it is going to go in for a check up. In the meantime, I will continue to cruise in Limited Neutrality. 

Do you know how to tell when you are really in Neutral when it always says neutral?

Let me give you a hint...The bike doesn't go when it is in Neutral.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment