Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's all in the timing

With Charlene waiting for me in Exeter I needed to figure out how to get her. As with anytime you drop off something for service and need to pick it up, logistics can be a royal pain in the pa-toot.

Then friends arrive, The first was Craig, who was going to come to work tomorrow, pick me up and take me over to get her.

But then someone else had an issue, Evert needs his 40,000 mile service, but no way to get it there. So...with
Thanks to Craig for the offer, Evert followed me home and shoe-horned his bike into my one motorcycle free standing storage unit. (A shed), and I took him home via the cage. Tomorrow I get up, jump on Evert's bike, take it to Oceanstate, park it, throw the keys at them, grab my keys, throw myself on Charlene and head to work.

Two birds with one 3" magnum double O buck shot shell.

Klay
RGC

No comments:

Post a Comment