Thursday, September 13, 2012

I found a shop with no pickup service

The bike is due to go to Exeter tomorrow to have the electrical issue repaired. Unfortunately, the security system on the bike won't acknowledge the key, and the override doesn't activate. So the bike won't start to get it over there.

So I did what I did when I had a no run issue with the Yamaha at Xcaliber, and Columbia Motorsports, and I did with the Streetglide at TSI and Mikes. I called the dealership for a pick up. 

Well, Oceanstate has no pickup service. Are they the only Bike shop that doesn't offer that.

So...If anyone out there has a means (truck and trailer) to get the bike over there...let me know.

I really don't want to push the thing the 31.3 miles to get it there.

It's either that or I cancel the Appointment and try to reschedule for a time I can get it there, or...

the or is I take it out back and use it for target practice, It will NOT go back to .... The Service department I could push it to 

Actually right now I am looking into towing services.

klay


No comments:

Post a Comment