Sunday, November 6, 2011

Looks like I missed a good time

From what I hear the theme of the Banquet, last night, was Control, or lack there of.

I can say from conversations at today's Gift Run just about everyone there got toasted, Some more than others. The VP was the major character in most of the stories.

I could name a number of the VP's actions during the party, but I think I will leave that to Thursday Night and the people that were there.

But...Dan!!!

Wow!!!

The Sobriety level in the following pictures is rather low.

I didn't feel sorry for any of the crash victims today because their malady's were self inflicted.

And I am PROUD to know them for each and everyone of the Casualties (in many different degrees of suffering) made it to today's ride,

Well...almost all of them, the one bike which stood out for it's absence was that of the VP.








Just a couple final questions, Dan...

Do you have any idea where that roll that you ate had been?
And do you realize that having your saliva in someones ear means you have to marry them in some countries.?

Good thing you don't live there...He already has a wife.

klay

1 comment: