Monday, July 11, 2011

With the new windshield....comes Freedom

In case you don't know me I have a tendency to ride fast. Not Stupidly quick, but I have breached a Speed Limit once or twice (always everyday).

When I was offered the job of Road Sargent it was made clear that leading the group requires self control. Safety to those behind is paramount. So I put a decal on my windshield, facing backwards which says "Control". It is a constant reminder of those behind me.

I will tell you that on long rides, I suffer, the longer the ride goes the stronger the urge gets to crack the throttle and leave everyone in the dust. But, responsibility over-rules the freedom I require.

But I have to tell you, the new windshield has no "Control" decal....so....HANG ON...THE RIDES MAY START GETTING MORE INTERESTING.

Free at Last, FREE AT LAST, FREE TO BLAST!!!

Stupid decal

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment