Sunday, July 10, 2011

Riding Tip of the day

Here is a Small piece of advice:
  1. If it is warm out (HOT)
  2. If the sun is high in the sky
  3. If you have more hair in your ears than on your head
Wear something to cover that great shining orb up, A hat, a Dew rag, a pair of your grandmothers knickers...it doesn't matter.

As I am writing this I can feel the heat radiating off my skull, the skin about as bright as that helmet I bought, only a tad more red, feels like it is stretched to the tearing point. As a matter of fact, that is exactly what it feels like right now, like the skin is tearing apart. The way it feels right now, if I were to reach up slide my hand along the surface of my skull and find my hand covered in blood...I would not be surprised.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment