Sunday, June 19, 2011

Two firsts tonight

First, I locked my shed tonight.. I normally don't. I usually just drop the lock through the hasp and that's it.
Second, I have never ever carried my keys on the bike. They usually stay in my pocket, Tonight though..I put them in the pouch on the windshield.

So you can see how my night went.

Want to hear about last night?

I got home yesterday at 330pm, parked the bike, went in the house. I had supper, and watched a movie. Three and a half hours later a Little kid came to my back door, the neighbors boy, cute little kid. "Hey Mister Beebe, The lights on on your bike."
These are not the words you want to hear...ever. Could be worse I guess, I could have gone out to start it this morning and have he tell me, "Mister Beebe, your headlight was on last night...but it went out by itself". yeah...that would have been worse.

As it was, I hit the run switch and the bike went werrr.......whoooom. For a second I thought I was going to have to use the jumper cables.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment