Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A note about the last post

As I sat in Dunkin I called people I thought might like to take a ride today. Now I didn't bother with Danny and JR because I know they are at work, Danny won't take the time off to play hooky and JR has a real SOB of a boss and can't get the time off. Besides, if he actually called in sick and went on the ride, I'm pretty damn sure his boss would have found out. But, the reason I am writing this is because of all the lame excuses I recieved.
  • Working
  • Dentist Appointment
  • Graduations
  • building a proch
  • I'm up near Hartford
  • I'm in Indiana
I mean come on, these are rather weak excuses, If the sun is shining, and your bike is operating, your butt should be on it, on a ride. Death and/or dismemberment are the only two excuses I will accept, and in the case of dismemberment it had better be a part of you which is absolutly essential to operating the bike.

So come on people, the next time we hold a weekday, let's not be at work ride...Let's not be at Work...and RIDE!!!

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment