Friday, June 10, 2011

Never plan...just do

I am on vacation next week, I planned for it in January, the idea is 5 days to do nothing but ride. I sent out an E-mail, letting some people know that I have the week off and wanted to know if they wanted to join me on the roads. I received 2 positives, and 1 am not sure from E-mails. Well here's why it is better just to say "I won't be here next week, instead of planning dates six months earlier.
The weather is suppose to be great, mid to high 90's and sunny all week, that's the end of the good news. So I planned on a wonderful week off, then reality.
Not sure how many of you know this but my father is in a wheel chair. Well he found out I was off all next week, so he called the doctors. Now I have to take him to the doctors on Thursday and Friday. I am now down to three available riding days...oh wait the lawyer needs to see me "next week", no date mentioned.so that may kill another day. So out of 5 days I am down to two. Steve had an idea for a ride to the Poconos, but Steve is going to be at work and cant' make it.

So it looks like have 2 days for me and a tied up vacation. Don't know where I will ride or for that matter when.

So next year I won't plan my vacations, I'll just check the 10 day forecast and take the week off, I ain't telling anyone til it's time.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment