Friday, June 10, 2011

It' is finally there..and it only took two months

I took video at the bike blessing, a lot of video. My plan was to make a long video and download it to YouTube, well so much for that. First, for some reason the program I use to edit and make movies would not acknowledge the audio type the new camera uses. I ran updates to the program, added APPs and plugins, downloaded new drivers and still nothing. After three weeks of banging my head against the wall I remembered that Windows has a program called Moviemaker. So I took all the clips and loaded them into that program. that program combined them into a movie but the edit system in that program is down right annoying. So I saved it to a video file. I then used my original program and opened it what I found was now that Windows put the footage together the other program could read the audio. So I shortened it down to a 15 minute video and uploaded it to YouTube...nope. YouTube kept having issues with it. Now I am not sure if the problem was YouTube or my computer but I kept getting "unknown reason failure notices. After 6 nights of trimming out sections, last night I kicked it through again and coming home from work to day I checked it and can happily say...

The Bike Blessing Video footage is up on YouTube

I highlighted the color for those members who don't read new story posts, they just scan them. (You know who you are)

So follow the link, see the bikes, hear the bikes....be...the bikes.
http://www.youtube.com/user/klayofthemystics?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/qPVrOjqRMfY


klay

No comments:

Post a Comment