Saturday, June 11, 2011

Aug. 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th Canadian Northeast Tour

I am beginning to plan our Canadian Northeast Tour. The Road Captain has already set a course and now I have to find the lodging. This will be a "Moran Plan" type ride.
The Plan is to ride up through the Catskill Mts., through the Finger Lakes then North to Lake Ontario staying in Oswego for our 1st night. The 2nd day is a scenic ride along Lake Ontario crossing into Niagra Falls, Canada for 2 nights. Last leg is a ride through the Adirondack's staying a 4th night at Lake George. Then homeward bound through Vermont.
I cannot ask for blocks of rooms until I know who's going. This is a big undertaken so please don't wait to think about it. This has already been discussed so you should know if you want to go or not.
The deadline for my list is Sat. 06/18. I will seek blocks of rooms based on that information. Don't snooze! I will start with the Canadian lodging first and once confirmed the other two locations.
Don't forget you will need a passport or pass card. Pass cards are quicker and cheaper
Weather co-operating this should be the best trip of the year. Remember, reply ASAP.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment