Monday, June 7, 2010

Has one of our members been taken over by aliens?

I remember when it was Chicken for a meal, and Carrots for snacks.



What happened?


Our Road Captain is turning into a Barbarian. A Flesh Eating, Sugar Sucking Barbarian.


On Saturday, after the Honor Guard mission, for Lunch Tom had Pizza, Pasta, a Hotdog, and other items of non-health. During the event, while we waited for the Procession to arrive, he had Two (2) Hostess Golden Cup Cakes, Not only did he devour them but he took the time to lick the frosting off the package. I believe there even may have been some primordial laughter on his part.


Steve Natale bought Ice Cream for the troops and I believe Tom had that also, but am not 100%

AND I have been informed he had two more hotdogs on Sunday!!!


So, what do you think? Alien take-over? a little xenophobe action? Parasitic cerebral cortex attachment?



I don't know about the rest of you, but I am going to keep a close eye on him...


If you are riding on one of the camping trips with him stay alert...remember the "Pod People". (Invasion of the Body Snatchers)


klay

No comments:

Post a Comment