Friday, January 18, 2013

With 14 you get three, sixteen gets you 4

Just something to think about, so the next time you call up the street and order 14 pizzas you may as well add two more, because they give you one free for every four. 

I was hungry today and couldn't make up my mind what to order for pizza, so I ordered  

  • 2 pepperoni
  • 2 sausage and peppers
  • 2 jalapeno and sausage
  • 2 hamburger
  • 2 specials
  • 2 buffalo chicken
  • 2 bacon
That will get me three free plain. This way I have my choice of flavors. I ordered two of each because I hate eating alone.

Actually we are having the meal because of the Holiday, it is after all Jan 18th, and as you know that is the third Friday of the month. A reason to pig out if I ever heard one.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment