Friday, January 25, 2013

Away trips


So far:

LACONIA 06/10-06/12
We need 7 rooms for Laconia. This year the NASWA wants 3 nights but I negotiated with one of the owners and waiting until next week for the other owner to return from vacation. If we get just the 2 rooms it will be across the road at the INN. The rooms there are actually nicer and larger, the parking lot is flat, but of course you are further from the lake. If I get a go next week I'll put a hold on seven rooms. Late bloomers may be out of luck.

GRAY GHOST INN 06/15-06/16
Overnight ride to the Gray Ghost Inn, Dover, Vermont
So far we need 9 rooms, 2 are for me, still at little time on that one but it's first come first serve

Old Orchard Beach, Maine 07/26-07/28
Still Shopping

Iron Adventure 08/23-08/25
26 of you said you want to go. This means 14 rooms. Several Hotel/Motels in Ludlow are already booked. I will probably be blocking 14 rooms by this Friday at the Best Western Colonial. Once I do I will send you the information. We are getting an event group discount from $ 130.00 per night to $ 99.00 per night plus tax. This is the only not yet totally booked that can handle 14 rooms. Anyone else interested should speak now or forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment