Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Charlene and I agree

The Cold Sucks

The other day, I moved her outside to move some items around in the shipping area, She sat outside for about three hours. When I kicked her over her first response was to go BANG!  Kind of a starter crank, a Bang, then the starter winding down. (Chzee BANG wirrrrrrr). The next attempt was the starter crank, a ThaWHOOMPF, then the starter winding down. The ThaWHOOMPF sound is a back fire...out the carb. That includes a orangy bluish flame flash then a cloud of bluish smoke circling around you. (Mmmm, tastes great). The third attempt paid off, she started up and moved back in the building where we both belong. 

I don't know if the Clunks, bangs, flames and smoke are a Harley thing and they all do it when the Computer doesn't know what to do with extremely cold air or not. But Charlene does it and Felicity did. To be totally honest...I think the flames and smoke are ....

kinda Cool.


klay

No comments:

Post a Comment