Saturday, January 19, 2013

Getting old

The last few days my right knee has been creaking, popping, snapping and grinding with a tad bit of what I like to call ouch. Last night I was told to try Cosamin DS. I was told I would notice a difference in two to three days, well, I noticed a difference in one day. The knee is a lot less noisy. Now, glad as I am that the knee is better I want someone to invent a fast acting pill that I can take at night and when I wake up in the morning I find,

  1. The knee doesn't hurt
  2. The herniated discs have mended
  3. The Arthritis is gone
  4. The Diverticulitis is healed
  5. I have quit smoking
  6. Lost 50 lbs
  7. Grown a full head of hair
  8. Non-Gray hair
  9. I've won the Lottery
  10. and lastly...nothing hurts
Am I asking too much for such a little thing?



No comments:

Post a Comment