Friday, January 18, 2013

What goes Vrooom...Klunk ?

That would be a question for Sandwich.

But I'll tell you myself and save you time. After the meeting we decided to go to Dunkin for Coffee. Kaitlyn and I got on Charlene, Sandwich got on L'Orange. We backed out and Sandwich pulled ahead, there was a Klunk and Sandwich was lying on his back, like he was trying to make an angel in the snow except he was on pavement. Needless to say, Kaitlyn and I were in stitches, but lying on his back Sandwich was laughing harder than anyone.

How and why Sandwich hit the deck is unsure, but Sandwich said that when they put new tires on his bike today they adjusted the rear brake, he applied what would have been a little brake to make a slow turn and the brakes grabbed before he was ready, the bike stopped with him on an angle to turn and over he went.

Tom summed it best, he walked over to me and said, "He used to know how to ride a bike."

klay


No comments:

Post a Comment