Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The dilemma of the ages

I suffer from the same problem that has cursed the planet for eons. Generations of man have come and gone and each has battled over this problem. From the time I was six it has been in my mind, sometimes as an active thought, fought over in endless nights of debates, and at other times it is just there, as a constant presence, surrounded in the blackness of the unknown. 

Today while at work, I sat in my office contemplating the millions of possibilities and after hours of thought ,I am still perplexed, still searching my mind and the myriad of avenues available...So here I sit....from the age of six....now forty-seven years after my first recollections of the thought permeated my mind...and still I don't know...

What do I want to do when I grow up?

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment