Saturday, August 11, 2012

"The weather seems wetter than usual", I said.

I can upon a fellow sitting on a stump, so I decided to stop a moment and chat, not knowing him or what his interests were I decided to talk on the weather.

"There has been more rain than is normal and the temperatures are all off whack from what they used to be", I explained. 

The other member of the conversation didn't mutter a word.

"Haven't you noticed, it's more uncomfortable than it used to be, If it isn't raining, then it's humid, the water just hanging in the air".

Still he sat there in silence.

Realizing the conversation was one sided, I decided to leave. "You know...if the weather keeps changing the way it has been, it just may be a damn uncomfortable world for humans" I stated as I walked away.

As I got a few steps away I heard him issue a word...just one...




No comments:

Post a Comment