Friday, May 18, 2012

Sticker Shock !!!

I was thinking today, I do that once in a while, usually when I'm at work when I have nothing to do (and am not  sleeping). sorry...I digress...


I was thinking it would be good to own a Indian Motorcycle, I mean the Club was originally an Indian Club. So   I went on line to see what they go for


The 2012 Chief Classic Starts at $26,499, Now that is without bags or anything.

The Chief Dark Horse starts at $27,999



I though Oh My God...So before I looked at the Chief Vintage I would look at the Harley Page. What does the Electra Glide Ultra Limited list for...


In Vivid Black...$23,799.  The Limited!!! 



The Harley with the most amount of cool toys, gadgets and comfort Items lists for less than the lowest Indian.


So What do you suppose the Vintage Indian Chief goes for...I had to know.


It Starts..."Starts" at $35,999.




How can someone justify spending that?


For $12,000 I could have a second bike.


So much for going back for Club Tradition.




klay

No comments:

Post a Comment