Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pavement Wars Episode One, The Key Hole


A group from the Club is Challenging the Metro Motorcycle Skills Challenge. I believe seven of them are going down in September

This was the first report I received from Tom:


We laid out the challenge "St. Christoper" and Bryan K. was right when he said the key hole changes when you add the right size gateway leading into the hole. I have not dropped in over a year and I went down  as did my broth Mark.
The leader board has Evert as the king this week, no drops and 2 1/2 complete holes out of 5 possible
Mike H.
Tom Y.
Mark L
and me
We are handing in our M/C endorsement and moving on with our shabby lives riding scooters...and me a trike scooter as I clearly can't be trusted on two wheels. Then again... maybe we will do better next Monday as we can hardly do worse.
There are new scratches in the parking lot and I can take pride that mine are longer than Dale's. And there will be more, check your ego at door for sure.


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment