Monday, May 28, 2012

One requires another

I put a new accessory on the bike on Saturday.

It's rather nice, it has a use, the main thing I will be able to grab a coffee on the way to work.

It is the Harley Davidson Cup Holder.

I put over three hundred miles on the bike on Sunday, up through Mashantucket (we used to call it Ledyard), Preston City, Jewitt City, Willimantic, Stafford Springs,  Monson, Palmer, Amhurst, Deerfield, Greenfield, Shelburn, Charlemont, Rowe, Florida, North Adams. Then south on 8 and 20, Adams, Pittsfield, Dalton, Hinsdale, Becket, Huntington, Chester, Westfield, Springfield. Hazardville, Ellington, Stafford Springs and home.

The new accessory meant I had plenty to drink for the entire trip. never thirsty, But I never stopped so many times I my life. So I am thinking of adding another accessory...



I just have to figure out how to mount it.

No comments:

Post a Comment