Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What do you mean it's Wednesday?

One of my employees told me that he doesn't believe there will be much of a Club ride tonight because of the weather. I told him that the reason there won't be much of a ride tonight is because it's WEDNESDAY. He asked me what I was talking about it isn't Wednesday. Then he asked someone else.

Let me explain my hiring technique, I formatted an interview system over my years and years...and years of working here that seems to work pretty good.

  1. Did the applicant show up.
  2. Does he or she have a filled out application and did they show up.
  3. If no, did he or she bring a pen.
  4. Doe's the applicant smell (preferably...no)
  5. Doe's the applicant know his or her name (useful when you need to address them)
If the applicant meets all the above requirements they get the job. You will notice there is no question regarding the applicant knowing what day it is. I work on first come first serve, if you want the job get here early.

In today's American market place if an applicant knows any more than what I search for he will most likely want the same pay as my other employees who have been here forever and know the job.


klay

1 comment: