Saturday, May 7, 2011

ATTENTION: About Sunday's (Tomorrows) Official Ride !!!

There is no Official Sunday Ride tomorrow, It's Mother's day, what's wrong with you, you should be spending time with your mother.

But... If you would rather not, (Maybe she's a Bit--)...I have heard a rumour...

I don't know how true it is, but I heard from someone in the Club, that someone else in the Club is going for a ride tomorrow. I don't know how accurate this information is, but what I heard is... If you are interested...That person will be at Dunkin Donuts for coffee in the morning  and that at 10am that person will be getting on his Blue Harley Davidson Ultra Classic with a 103 engine and heading north.

I also heard he will be using a lot of back roads because the only thing he hates more than a Helmet is a Highway, except of course wearing a Helmet on a highway.

What I heard is he will be going to Manchester Ct, to look at Leather goods, then running down for Fried Pickles and wings at someplace that has something to do with owls...or boobs. before returning home.

But like I said, this is a rumour...
and I'm not sure if it's true.

But if you want to find out...

Dunkin Donuts
A.O.B. 10am
Destination Hot Leathers in Manchester, Lunch at Hooters
and maybe perhaps even Cabelas (I need a couple clips)   (Not a Rumour...more a thought)

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment