Monday, February 8, 2010

What do you think??

Back on December 15th I came up with an idea for a ride. Meet at Dunkin Donuts at 10am, Ride up route 32 through Willimantic, Eagleville, Willington, Stafford, Monson Mass to Palmer Mass for lunch at the "Steaming Tender" Restaurant. The restaurant is a former train station on the old Boston and Albany line. (See original post "2010 day of steel on steel and rubber on dirt" Dec 15). http://beardinthewind.blogspot.com/2009/12/2010-day-of-steel-on-steel-and-rubber.html
After which we ride back to Monson Mass to the Quaboag Valley MC hill climbs and spend the afternoon watching the show. Then a ride back home through lesser known roads.

I thought of this long before the Quaboag put out there schedule, knowing we have rides of our own I had to wait to see how the two lined up.

With their schedule posted (see last blog entry) except for April 18th (our bike blessing) every other day on their schedule is open on ours.

So... If you think you would be interested in this day let me know. I already have two others interested, if I get enough I will bring it up to the E Board. (One of who is one of the ones interested).

Thank you
klay

2 comments: