Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2010 day of steel on steel and rubber on dirt

I am planning a day trip in 2010 to the land of helmets. A ride up through Ct. on route 32, to Palmer Mass and the Steaming Tender Restaurant for lunch,








(by the way, for an appetizer might I suggest "The Fiery Volcano" ,a stack of thickly battered onion rings, surrounded by a plateau of breaded jalepeno slices, topped with a zestful Creamy Ranch sauce.),

After lunch , a hop back to West Warren for the Quaboag Riders MC hillclimb competition.




Followed by a ride back on roads less travelled, Hopefully I won't get lost this time.

The trip will be on a Saturday or Sunday depending on the QRMC schedule, (not available yet).
So if you're interested, stay tuned, when I get the dates available I will publish them here, and bring it up at a meeting.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment