Monday, February 1, 2010

From "The Penguinator"

Dear NLMC Members ...

Rather than "pass the hat" at a club meeting, I have chosen to ask you personally for your support in my "Penguin Plunge" effort again this year. I understand that we all are in hard times financially, but any amount would be greatly appreciated. Please don't feel bad if you choose not to donate.Four weeks from today, 2/28, is the big event. If you cannot see your way clear to make a donation, please try to get down to Ocean Beach to see "The Penguinator" dunk his 62-year-old butt into the 35 degree water of Long Island Sound. They say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. We'll see. You can send a donation to my address at the bottom of the e-mail. or you can donate online by clicking on the "click here" link near my name. Eithe way, thanks in advance for your support ... and thanks again to those of you who have already donated ...

 Jim Sullivan

No comments:

Post a Comment