Thursday, November 19, 2009

So you say you've read the blog huh...

Up to date are you, read the blog from start to finish eh? Well..think again... It's changed while you've been gone. If you haven't heard I dropped off a copy of the "Printed Blog" for the club, But it wasn't the "In the Wind" blog. It was the "New London MC" Blog. (The what?)  I created the second blog to print the book with all the stories that were in this blog plus a whole lot more photos. And... If you saw the book you'll see it didn't work. When ever I made an entry the blog dated it. Unfortunatly It dated when I wrote it not when the story happened. The other problem was when they printed the book the photos lined up alongside the stories, not where they belonged but where they fit. So I have begun updating this Blog. Thats right the Blog has become a photo album. So if you think you already read it, think again. You have to go back to the beginning and start over.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment