Sunday, November 1, 2009

And you probably didn't even know it existed

I have stopped adding anything to the secondary blog "New London MC" . This blog was set up to create a printed version of the Club Blog. Everything in the "In The Wind" blog is included plus "a lot" more photos. The book is available in Hard Cover or Soft Cover. I ran a trial run with the "In the Wind" blog and brought it to an earlier meeting. the cost of that hardcover was $44.00 plus shipping.



Unfortunately, this version has more pictures which means more pages and more color art. And as we all know...More of anything means more cost.

The printed prices make the book almost prohibitive. Hard Cover $90.05,


Soft Cover $80.05 plus shipping.

I have ordered 2 one for myself and one for the club itself.


Anyone interested in viewing the book on line I will include the link below. The copies I ordered will be in on the 12th of November.

http://newlondonmc.blogspot.com/






Mark Beebe

No comments:

Post a Comment