Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Picture

I looked at my blog photo and thought, "Dam, I don't look that good"


Well, my brain cells slowly fell into proper alignment and I realized that this photo was of your new News Manager, Mark Beebe.


Mark is a whole bunch healthier than I am right now and is able to get out on most of the club rides. I'm sure you will enjoy reading his adventures riding in the wind with our club.


I had a lot of fun writing this blog (and previously the club news letter) but, for the good of the club, I knew I had to turn it over to someone who is able to get out and pile up the miles on club rides.


Mark, generously stepped up when I asked for someone to take over the key board and I wish him well.


Ride Safe


Ride Free


Gray Beard

No comments:

Post a Comment