Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sorry all

From NHC Mike Meadows
,
It looks like Mother Nature has other plans for this Monday’s ride. So, due to the weather we are getting right now, and anticipating either melting snow/frozen roads, I don’t want endanger anyone with the distance we’d be going.
There are days during the week when I am off (usually two out of the four weeks of the month), and if some of us can get together to ride, we can plan ahead. So if you are free, let me know and give a call or email, and if I am free, I will join you. If I am planning another ride during the middle of the week, I will send the invite along.
Usually I try to make it a long ride to a place enjoyable by all, such as Newport, RI; Sturbridge Village in Massachusetts, Yankee Candle, or in this case Mount Graylock… So, if you have a destination in mind for next year- let’s plan!
Hope you all have a great week!
Thanks,
Mike Meadows

No comments:

Post a Comment