Monday, October 31, 2011

Like motorcycles? Like Food?

Doesn't everyone?

There is a show on television called "Hairy Bikers", it is on the History Channel. The show is about two Hairy Bikers, one is a Harley Mechanic and the other is a Licensed Chef. They ride around trying food and cooking. Last night I watched them go Ferrel Pig hunting in Texas, Shoot one using night vision equipment, skin it, pack the meat and ride off. From there they went to a friends and cooked a 100lb pig under ground. While that cooked they visited a Pie maker, did a little pie tasting, and pie making, then received some of his "famous" dough as a gift. They went back to the buried pig, and using the meat from the hunt and the pie mans dough, they made Pork Pot pie and cooked that outside also. They then dug up the pig, invited bikers and partied on dead squealer.


I was surprised, it was a pretty good show.

klay

It is also available On Demand

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like somthing I would do, except I would be cooking on the bike as I rode...sure am glad nobody knows who I am or I'd be embarassed...well not too embarassed, maybe just a mild shunning.

    ReplyDelete