Sunday, June 17, 2012

The other woman

Felicity is gone. She was Sexy, she had that bad look to her, and the kind of attitude that said, lets go and play. I have to admit I will miss her alluring shape, her smooth contours, her over all sexiness, the curve and sweep of her rear end. But  while she was fun she had an adolescent air about her. She was a tease. She promised hours of fun, a never ending romp, but when it came time to do all the things that are needed of being an adult...she faltered.  So Saturday, after Rick's last Ride I said good-bye to her.  





I needed a more Mature girl, So Saturday I bid farewell to Felicity and said hello to Charlene.





Sure Charlene is a little wider in the rear, and she doesn't have the same curves, but that happens when you are designed for comfort, she carries a little extra baggage but most mature women do. Sexy?  Oh yeah...she's a painted lady.


klay

No comments:

Post a Comment