Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Good sides and bad

 I awoke this morning to the sound of twin alarm clocks as is normal, I got up, said hello to the day, "Yech, Wednesday". Jumped on the bike and headed to one of my most favorite of places...work. I arrived had coffee and was immediately reminded that I had one of my troops off to school and I had to close at 7pm. I have had better news in the morning.


 So it was going to be a long day...eleven and a half hours of extreme boredom. I mean let's face it, I have more time than I need to do what it is I have to do in eight hours. How many blog postings, video games, and sleep do I need in one day? What do you do with 2 and a half hours with absolutely nothing to do? You make the best of it, so I thought deep and hard as to what would be the best thing I could do at work for an extra 2 and a half hours ....hmmmmmmm....Oh yeah....I left. Yup, I jumped on the bike and headed out. Two and a half hours of riding (with lunch). It was a tad warm today, and I will probably be a little redder on the top of the head than I was this morning, but it was wonderful.  Now the ride is over and I am back at work...staring at the wal...YOUTUBE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment