Monday, January 16, 2012

Stupidity Attack!!!!

After I started the bike yesterday and let it idle a bit, I figured a quick short hop would help get her to temperature. So with my leather jacket and gloves on I jumped on the bike and hit the road, no problem cruising down Godfrey onto Packer, right turn on Cow Hill, no problem, oh wait a minute, bald head, turned onto Ann Av., frontal lobe FROZEN, Ice Cream headache, cruise down Ann heading back to Godfrey, eyes squinting, forehead pounding, (I have a lot of forehead, it stretches from my eyes to the back of my head), Sinuses frozen, Pain, pulled up in the driveway, limped inside.

It was fifteen minutes before the skin, bone, and sinuses were warm.


It's Monday and I'm still waiting for the brain cells to melt.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment