Monday, January 16, 2012

Still suffering...

from frozen brain, or maybe it's just stupidity.

I grabbed a ride with Jason to my house, we loaded the snow blower so I can work on it in the toastiness of a work bay. I started my bike, I told Jason to take off. I went in the house dropped my light jacket, put on my chaps, the Gerbing coat and gloves, my heavy leather jacket, and the skunk fuzzy. I went out jumped on the bike and took it back to work. It will live here til warm weather arrives again.

As I walked in my office at work to shed my gear a thought came to me, My smokes are in the light jacket....that's O/K, I can pick up another pack. Then another thought, my KEYS are in the other jacket. The Keys to work, my house, the Bike, and the car I plan on taking home.

Jason is currently on the way back to my house to get the other jacket.

I think the freezer burn damage my be permanent.


klay

No comments:

Post a Comment