Saturday, January 28, 2012

I Had a plan

By Tuesday I already had a plan for Today, Saturday.  I am good a planning things I want to do, not so hot at planning things I have to do.

The Plan:

On Tuesday, one of the Girls at the EQ and I had a talk about her car. It seems she hit and run a solid red object, a fire hydrant. She is young and dumb, she backed out of her friends driveway and right into the hydrant, not knowing what she hit, Not wanting to see what she hit, she did what any responsible driver would have done, she took off like a bat out of hell. Then she called her friend to find out what it may have been. (Myself I would have told her it was a kid on a bike and the Police are looking for her, but I guess her friend isn't as mean as I am.). Anyway, she damaged a small panel on the back of her car. So, I ordered the replacement for her and knowing she would not be working again until Saturday, I planned on delivering it, having breakfast, giving away candy to the little girls, then taking the bike out for a Saturday cruise.. So... I know...that was long winded for no reason but then if it wasn't long, you would have finished reading by now and would be doing something else. Back to it, Tree had asked what was going on this weekend, and remembering that I called her to join me for breakfast and a day of riding.

Reality: I drove the car to work, moved the bike from the back room to the wash bay and am currently typing this....at work.  Yup...I am here till noon.  No breaky, no part delivery, no candy for little girls, no ride.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment