Monday, August 29, 2011

Two members of the club are sitting in the dark..

Sitting in the dark in their living room, Nothing works because they are without power. They sat there all morning as the wind blew outside, they sat there in the afternoon even as the storm died. Then without warning one of them stood, turned to the other and said, 'I'm going into the bedroom to watch TV', and off down the hall she went.
 The other stayed sitting, thinking, wondering, trying to get what she said straight, there is no power in here, and no power in there, so how can she watch TV?
It bothered him, not knowing, to not understand, so he stood and he walked down the hall to see what she did did mean. He walked in the room and found it was true, there she sat with her face glued to a blank screen.
He said "What are you doing, it's off, it's dead, there's no power for it to work."
She replied, "I know, I'm not blind, I'm not dumb, I know there's no picture, i know it is dark, I know there is no signal coming through, it still, is better than sitting and staring at you."

klay

(true story)

No comments:

Post a Comment