Thursday, August 11, 2011

Middletown Motorcycle Mania

Wednesday, August 10th, 2011

Ride Report



On Wednesday, August 10th, 2011, the Club was heading to Middletown to support Vinny Yannone, the Middlesex Membership District and Middletown Motorcycle Mania. I left work at 4:30 pm where I was picked up by the President. We headed towards the meet spot of Wal-Marts of Waterford were we met Joe Fogarty and Rich Jones who were already there. More people showed up. We left with I think was nine bikes, ten people. Road Sgt Joe Fogarty led the ride with Rich Woodhall as tail gunner. We arrived in Middletown between 5:30 and 6:00 pm. We parked the bikes and did some walking where we found our booth. The booth already had six members there to help out. Another seven members showed up later. We walked the strip for like twenty minutes and got bored so we headed back to the booth. I really don’t care much for this event, but I went to support the Club due to the fact we had a booth there and I had business cards that were finished the day before I had to give to Vinny. We did some more walking. The President bought some sunglasses. We looked at bikes. The President and I left at 7:00 pm with two others. 7:00 pm turned into 7:15 pm because people were coming up to us that haven’t seen the President in a long time. We got home about 8:30 pm because of construction on I-95 North between exits 73-75.

No comments:

Post a Comment