Thursday, August 11, 2011

Slacker!!!

I know this guy who works for me, well, I pay him and he hangs out on Yankees websites, sends texts to everyone and talks on his cell phone. But...That's not why I'm writing this.

I am writing this because he went on the Niagra Ride, I know you all read his Ride Report.

Last night he went to Middletown Mania.

His report is it looked bigger than last year with more vendors.

I'm sure you read that story also...

You didn't?

That's probably because he hasn't written anything. Nothing, Nada.

I guess he's too busy,

I mean as I write this he is on his Cell phone, at work, talking to someone about Women.


klay

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, If it was a RED SOX website, that wouod be different. However, a Yankees Website?, how Appalling! I wonder who this could be?

    ReplyDelete