Saturday, July 24, 2010

New instructions !!!

I talked to Adriane and she is going to put instructions on the Club Home Page for those who have difficulty in finding this Blog. Too many times I have asked people if they read the Blog and they have told me they can't find it. Maybe more people will read it with the directions, (Maybe not).

I still have the other ones out there and the instructions won't help them. there are quite a few.

I say "Have you read the Blog?" and they answer, "I can't find it", So I tell them it's under the links section on the website, and they tell me they can't find the website either.

For those people...I ... I don't know.

I have a large area of no hair on my head, maybe I'll have http://www.newlondonmotorcycle.com/ tattoo'ed there. I always wanted a tattoo, just couldn't find anything worth wearing.

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment