Monday, July 12, 2010

The Past has returned

I was sitting at my house on Saturday and My old bike pulled up out front. The new owner came looking to see if I had any parts and the owners manual for it, How he found me I don't know.

I couldn't help him with the manual...I have no clue where it went.

He told me he loved the bike and everything I did to it, and that I took real good care of it and spent a lot on accessories...

Then he asked if I had the original exhaust because it is too loud, if I had the stock seats because the front was too hard and the rear too tall. He also wanted the stock air-cleaner and original jets instead of the Big Baron 65ci air cleaner, and to know if I had the stock risers because the extended were too tall.

Makes me glad he likes what I did to the bike...makes me wonder why he bought a bike with so much on it that he didn't like.

He also wanted to know who I used for service, When I told him it was a private shop not a dealer, he wanted to know if I would give him the shops number so he could have it worked on there also.

I told him the shop wouldn;t be intersted, (Trust me shop, you would thank me).

klay

No comments:

Post a Comment