Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Updated "Oil Pin" suggestion information

Having heard back from a few members in regard to the "Oil can" gift pin, I decided to order one. But it will not be either of the two I suggested.  The oil can pin was too fragile looking and would not last. The  Cushman Scooter Oil pin was my first choice at the time but it turns out that the item is rare and considered a collectible and with that category attached it was going for almost $30.00.


So I went back into search mode.

What I found (and ordered) is, I believe, perfect for a member of this Club. Not only will it remind people of the importance of checking your oil, but with the heritage of this club I don't believe I could have found a more suitable item.

I hope you agree...

Here for your approval is the pin:




klay

No comments:

Post a Comment