Wednesday, December 4, 2013

SOLD OUT!


Those of you who have already purchased your tickets for this Sunday’s showing of Why We Ride at the AMC Lowes Plainville 20 & IMAX Theater should have received an e-mail with “pdf ticket attachments” that need to be printed out and brought to the event.

Those of you who waited are out of luck as this event is Sold Out.


The forecast for Sunday is mostly cloudy with a high of 34 degrees, and a chance of rain, sleet or snow in the evening. This is not the best weather for a one-hour ride on the Super-Slab each way; especially coming back. So it is probably best if we take our cages to this event.



I’d still like to meet at Dunkin Donuts on Rt. 32 in Montville for an 11:00 AM departure time. 

We can carpool from there; saving on gas and enjoying some company on the hour long ride. I have room for two (or three slim) people in my car and I welcome the company. My wife will be joining us. Yes, she does exist and she's fantastic!


Rich Jones recommended a couple of places to eat lunch near the theater before the show at 2 PM. I’d like to go to Sliders Bar & Grill which has a nice variety on their menu. 



Please see me at Thursday’s meeting or e-mail me (serpae@sbcglobal.net ) to confirm that you’ll be joining us for lunch so I can warn the restaurant to expect us. (I’ll remember to call ahead this time!)






As with all NLMC events, this should be a very good time and I’m really looking forward to seeing you there!


Vince

No comments:

Post a Comment